Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wow! Some Duck! Update!

Well, I promised that I would keep you guys updated, so here it is. I took all of the ducks outside and they followed me everywhere. Turns out, Louis was never actually afraid of me. He just didn't want a bath. While we were heading towards the middle of my backyard, a prairie falcon hovered over our heads and I panicked. My ducklings, due to their instincts, froze and looked straight into the sky at the falcon and I, still panicking, did the same and the falcon flew away. Then came a Turkey Vulture and it got to close for comfort, so me and the ducks ran. It was very funny and fun! Then came a red tailed hawk but we were half way into my garage when it came. I then smelt a foul smell from my duck house and decided I would clean it out. Then I noticed I ran out of floor pads for the ducklings and decided I would get more later. For the mean time, I built a enclosure for the ducks in my garage and they love it and they now love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment